Welcome to the homepage of the Parents and Friends Association (PFH).
One of the main objectives of the Parents' and Friends of Huntley School Charitable Trust is to raise funds to carry out projects for the benefit of the school. One of our major fundraisers is the annual Huntley Gala and Golf Day which is a fantastic event put on by our dedicated members.
Other PFH’s activities and responsibilities:
- To promote and advance the continued development and welfare of Huntley School.
- To promote and encourage projects for the improvement of the School.
- To raise funds to carry out projects for the benefit of the School, Pupils, Parents, and Staff.
- To represent the interests of both Parents and Pupils to the Board of Trustees, Staff or any authority on questions relating to the welfare of the School.
- To provide by election three representatives to the Board of Trustees.
- To foster social contact and co-operation of effort among all persons desirous of furthering the welfare of Huntley School
- The committee is elected at the Annual General Meeting held in March.
The PFH has a proud fundraising tradition including the annual Huntley Golf Day, and more recently selling gifts.
We welcome you to come along to our meetings to meet like-minded people, have fun and contribute to the development of Huntley.
- Chair Anna Robinson
- Secretary Kylie Reynolds-Rowe
- Treasurer Lisa Leport-Symonds