The following scholarships are available to all students who are pre-enrolled with Huntley for the 2018 academic year. These scholarships are provided by the Huntley Board of Trustees with the support of a number of generous benefactors of our school.
- The Huntley Headmaster’s Scholarships are awarded to students with all-round ability and enthusiasm for learning and achieving in all aspects of school life
- They may be awarded to students who require assistance in order to attend Huntley school as a day student or boarder
- A financial disclosure form is required to support all Headmaster’s scholarship applications
- Applications close 30 October 2017.
For information regarding 2018 Scholarship key dates, application process and eligibility please:
- Download full 2018 Huntley Scholarship Information Sheet here
- Download Scholarship Checklist here
- Download Financial Disclosure Form here.
For further information or questions relating to 2017 Huntley Scholarships please email the Huntley office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS
Parents may also be interested in the Ministry of Education Boarding Allowances for families. Please see further information here.