Our Enrolment process gives you and your children opportunities to explore our school and get to know our community before you invest in a Huntley Education.
If you have any questions during this process please feel free to contact our Office Manager Dawn Lister, who will be more than happy to help. Dawn can be reached via email here or during office hours on 06 327 8049.
Please note, places at Huntley are limited due to our minimum class size of 22 students; number of beds in our boarding house and limited space on our buses for day students from Palmerston North, Feilding and Wanganui.
To ensure you and your child are not disappointed in 2017, we recommend you follow the steps below.
Step 1: Register your interest
- When you register with us by completing this form we will send you a copy of our Huntley prospectus, Information about Fees and our full Enrolment form. We’ll also add you to our mailing list to receive our weekly Huntley News and recommend that you download the Huntley App and follow us on facebook to really get a taste of life at Huntley.
- Everyone who registers their interest will also be contacted by Dawn Lister to arrange a date for a no obligation tour of the school and meeting with Headmaster Sam Edwards.
Step 2: Bring your child to Huntley
- You can arrange school tours and visits. Please contact Dawn Lister here.
Step 4: Interview with Headmaster, Sam Edwards
- It is important that Huntley is the right fit for you and your child.
- At this interview Sam will review your child’s recent academic work and speak with him/her about their school life and their impressions of Huntley. This is a relaxed but important step for both parties.
Step 5: Acceptance Letter and Enrolment Fee Payment
- We will be in contact within two weeks of your interview with notification of a place.
- If your child is accepted into Huntley you will be required to pay the $550.00 enrolment fee in order to secure his/her place in 2017.